What is Prepare Enrich?
In business we have reports to tell us how we are doing at our job. We strive to get a better result, attend training to learn something new and listen to the advice from our boss or advisers.
In our relationships, we spend little or no time understanding ourselves or our partner.
No wonder relationships fail 50% of the time.
“This is why I recommend doing this yearly “Report Card” for your relationship.”
The goal is to show your strengths and expand on them, and provide you with a way to improve on your relationship weaknesses.
Prepare Enrich is a customised couple assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counselling and premarital education. It is also used for relationship counselling, marriage enrichment and dating couples considering engagement.
Based on a couple’s assessment results, we provide 6 – 8 feedback sessions in which we help you discuss and understand the results, and you are taught proven relationship skills.
Over 3,000,000 couples have done it!
How does it work?
- After completing the assessment individually online you both come in to discuss the results in a private face to face or Skype session.
- Confidential coach and client relationship.
- 1 – 1 ½ hours per session weekly or fortnightly.
- Homework is given in between sessions.
What do we work on?
Prepare Enrich assesses the following areas of your relationship:
- 12 Relationship Scales – communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales – based on Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customised Scales
What are the benefits?
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal couple and family goals