When we enter into a new relationship, we should be clear about who we’re attracted
Hi and Welcome!
- Feeling unfulfilled in life, work or love?
- Holding yourself back from being truly happy and authentic in your life and relationships?
- Having difficulty and lacking direction or confidence in your life?
- Wanting to let go of the past and open yourself up to a new relationship?
- Starting over after a relationship break up or divorce?
We can never judge a person by the chapter of their life we walked in on:-
Everyone has a past and events that have shaped and moulded them. Some of these have been deep hurts which we have learnt to accept, reconcile with and maybe we forgive. We go through life in equal moments of feeling happy, sad, confused, loved, unloved, lost, heartbroken and just about every emotion known to humans we have experienced.
Through the journey of life we are taught to be good not bad. That things are either right or wrong, and essentially our values are built around the good/bad, right/wrong in the end and our greatest voids become our greatest values.
If you grew up poor you may aspire to be financially free. If you grew up as an only child, the void of loneliness will steer you to seek large families.
No matter where you are on your own unique journey, I will help you define your goals and achieve more fulfilling relationships with anyone who crosses your path. I will show you how to think and act with clarity so you never have to fear making a mistake.
So, my question to you is – are you ready to begin creating positive change within yourself, your life and your relationships today?
The Demartini Method is a revolutionary process at the cutting edge of human behaviour and psychology that allows you to release and move on from any challenging forms of stress or conflict… Read more »
Whatever you desire in a partner and whatever relationship you want to have – you hold the key. Learn how to enhance and empower any relationship until nothing stands in your way. No matter if you are single or in a relationship, the principles are the same. I will show you how to have a truly inspired relationship with yourself and others… Read more »
Work & Life Goals
Who are you? What do you want to be or do? Often we fall into jobs and careers without really considering what the primary goal is. Life’s responsibility … Read more »
Recent News / Stuff From Our Blog
After divorce, life can be somewhat chaotic. You suddenly realize everything is not how it
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- "Even though at times it's challenging it's exciting and makes me feel even more alive than I already did. Your posts and more importantly the comments people make, give me insights into what people actually have going on in their minds in reaction to different situations. I'm kind of like a sponge soaking up the info and growing from it all . Two years on I received custody of my daughter and another year later my son. I knew I had to learn to not just be Dad but Mum as well. Having my full time care of my children was a gift I was determined to rise up to and be all I could . It was, and still is, an amazing experience that is ongoing. Kelly and Michael are 26 and 22 but parenting never stops. I'm only just getting used to having time to consider me and it's a work in progress, a journey of discovery that I'm enjoying. Thank you again xx"